Saturday, June 19, 2010

Between Yoga Studios, and Becoming a Grandma




Sunshine Family Yoga is no longer offered at any of the Genesis Health Clubs. I have chosen to move my yoga classes to a more family focused location, and to explore other yoga teaching opportunities that will begin in September.

Free Stroller Yoga will be offered until I leave to be with my pregnant daughter, and her hubby (early July).
A couple of moms, Karen and Melody, will stay connected to the group to offer meet up opportunities.

I look forward to announcing the birth of grand baby Soifia, and the details of my new teaching opportunities. Until then.....May you always feel Mother Earth beneath your feet, and a song or story in your heart.

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS on the blogging! i'm so proud of you :) it makes me feel like i taught you enough to get the main idea because i make a pretty bad teacher.

    ReplyDelete